CD Tax & Bookkeeping Service is a locally owned and operated company that has been serving individuals and businesses in Oakland since 1991. It provides bookkeeping services that allow clients to focus on their core business, including financial statement preparation, accounting system setup and support, and payroll processing. In addition, the company Bookkeeping Oakland offers IRS representation and accounting services for partnerships, LLCs, and corporations. By combining its industry experience and research, the company aims to optimize financial opportunities offered by existing or amended tax laws. Based in Oakland, HCCPA is an accounting and taxation service firm that provides bookkeeping services to its clients.
- Streamline Bookkeeping is led by Jeff Kohn, who prioritizes efforts to help small businesses in making financial decisions.
- Kept.pro provides comprehensive bookkeeping and controller services and a network of fractional CFOs.
- Find and compare thousands of courses in design, coding, business, data, marketing, and more.
It offers quarterly, monthly, and annual record-keeping services to help businesses save time and focus on their work. Its staff are all fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin and will be able to serve clients who speak only those languages. Safe Harbor LLP provides bookkeeping, tax preparation, and financial planning solutions to high net worth individuals, SMEs, startups, tech firms, and no-profit organizations in Oakland. The company utilizes applications such as QuickBooks and ProSystems fx when managing accounts payables, accounts receivables, and electronic payments.
Christy Bertani Bookkeeping also provides QuickBooks consulting, setup, payroll, and maintenance. Streamline Bookkeeping serves communities around Oakland that seek relief from burdensome record-keeping activities. The business delivers financial reports and visualizes vital information while ensuring protection against fraud.
- Having well organized financial statements is definitely a time and money saver during tax time.
- All these courses require prerequisite knowledge, and we’ve included a brief note for many of them, but you should check with the school for more details on the entry requirements.
- Dimov Tax offers bookkeeping services to corporations and partnerships in Oakland.
- It also provides QuickBooks installation, set-up, and training customized for each business.
CPAs are also eligible to represent clients before the IRS if audit support is required, while a non-CPA accountant is not. Academic background, years in the field and professional reputation all can affect an accountant’s rates. Founded in 2002, B.O.L. Global Inc. caters to clients in Oakland who need bookkeeping services. To keep business figures accurate and organized, the firm offers two customizable packages. The comprehensive package includes data entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, profit and loss tracking, and sheet balancing. Another option offered involves reviewing the clients’ accounts and providing them with financial insights.
Associated Tax Services
YH Bookkeeping, Inc., is a company that caters to small- to medium-sized businesses in the Oakland metro and the surrounding areas. It offers bookkeeping and financial reporting packages, helping clients make their businesses more efficient and productive. The plans include bank account reconciliation, employee payroll, financial report generation, insurance policy and permit renewal, and sales tax filing.
- Streamline Bookkeeping serves communities around Oakland that seek relief from burdensome record-keeping activities.
- The IRS explains that CPAs, attorneys and enrolled agents are all allowed to legally represent their clients before the IRS.
- However, this doesn’t necessarily mean they will be the best candidate to provide the help you need with your income tax preparation.
- We hope you’ll find the best option based on your learning preferences and goals.
- YH Bookkeeping also assists with QuickBooks, including software installation and setup, chart of account customization, and data entry.
According to the American Institute of CPAs, certified public accountant (CPAs) financially advise individuals, big companies and small businesses to help them reach their financial goals. We provide industry-leading bookkeeping and other financial assistance that serve a variety of industries, all designed to help you manage and grow your business. When a single bookkeeper isn’t enough, partner with kept.pro to access full stack, Quickbooks certified bookkeeping teams, using best-in-class tools and modern accounting systems. As a tax preparer I have seen first hand the high quality work that Streamline provides to its clients. Having well organized financial statements is definitely a time and money saver during tax time.
What do forensic accountants do?
SmallBizMaven has been providing accounting, bookkeeping, HR and finance consulting, and operations management services to companies in Oakland and nearby areas since 1998. Its owner, Blythe Adams, also offers audit preparation, third-party payroll, inventory control, and royalty and commission reporting services. She works for physicians, publishers, and companies from various industries such as constructions, manufacturers, retail stores, and distributors. Blythe has years of relevant experience in setting up complex accounting systems that include QuickBooks and Netsuite.
For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from several certified public accountants (CPAs) near you. For over 20 years, Linda Rost’s Better Bookkeepers has been providing its services to businesses in Oakland and the surrounding areas. Using QuickBooks, it assists small to mid-sized enterprises with logging and reviewing financial transactions. https://accounting-services.net/retail-method-of-inventory-costing/ This includes reconciling bank, credit card, and loan statements; verifying the accuracy of general ledger balances; and preparing financial statements. It also provides QuickBooks installation, set-up, and training customized for each business. The company helps companies catch up to backlogs and provides them with financial reports.
As a large West Coast port, Oakland is used to being at the center of the Bay Area’s trade and economic industry. Our team looks forward to helping local businesses enjoy the perks that come from being such an industry focal point, no matter the company’s size. From tracking client or project profitability to accurate COGS so you can see your margins, the kept.pro team understands the unique challenges that face your industry.
- For over 20 years, Linda Rost’s Better Bookkeepers has been providing its services to businesses in Oakland and the surrounding areas.
- They also provide online tax-ready reports and coordinate with financial institutions to ensure limited access.
- Neither CNM nor Noble Desktop can assist with registration for non-partner schools.
- They have a more thorough understanding of tax code than an individual operating solely with a PTIN or an Annual Filing Season Program participant who provides their services on a volunteer basis.
- See more reviews, compare prices, and hire your favorite pros all with Thumbtack.